Umbraco Web Developer
DotSee Web Services offers Umbraco development and support services to agencies and organizations globally, but also implements its own Umbraco projects for direct clients.
We are looking for a full-time web developer (with some work experience) that will be able to work with Umbraco projects either remotely or in-office.
All candidates should be Greek citizens (due to law restrictions regarding hiring).
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to apply. No agents / companies please.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1-2 years working experience with C#/ ASP.NET MVC (being able to work with controllers, views, view models, dependency injection, XML+JSON handling via C#)
- Experience with Git (Github or Azure Devops) with Visual Studio
- Umbraco or similar CMS experience (e.g. kentico, DNN, EpiServer) as a developer.
- Experience working with a front-end development team (external or internal)
- Basic SQL and SQL Server knowledge (simple queries, backups, restores, handling SSMS)
- Basic CSS knowledge (no, we won't ask you to do front-end work, but you should be able to add a padding or a margin here and there)
- Basic IIS knowledge (bindings, creating a new website, creating a rewrite rule)
- A (very) basic understanding of Azure services
- Experience (or desire to) work with .Net 5 (which Umbraco 9 uses)
- Excellent English language knowledge (written and spoken)