DotSee Web Services S.A. offers Umbraco development and support services to agencies and organizations globally, but also implements its own Umbraco projects for direct clients.
We are part of a larger group of companies that includes GrowCreate, a web agency specializing in Umbraco, Kentico and Optimizely, and Invessed, a digital reporting platform for companies in the investment management industry.
We are looking for a skillful and passionate Front End Developer, to drive product development and customer implementations. We offer a rewarding work environment, designed around your work-life needs. The position is primarily remote, but we can discuss an in-office or hybrid arrangement if required.
On a typical working day, you will:
- Do maintenance / bug fixing / new feature work on existing projects, meaning you will have to have a solid knowledge of vanilla CSS and JS, as well as JQuery (which is still being used in older projects).
- Support our customers and resolve front-end related issues.
- Liaise with the delivery and management teams.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds and qualification levels.
Since most of our clients are based in other countries, you will have to speak (and write) excellent English.
- 3 years (or more) experience with vanilla CSS and JS
- Experience with JQuery (for maintaining past projects only)
- Experience with frameworks like Tailwind and Bootstrap
- Experience with source control platforms (Azure DevOps, Github, GitLab etc.)
- Experience with working with multiple people on all stages of development
- Experience with Content Management Systems in general and/or experience with Umbraco CMS or any other CMS based on Microsoft’s stack of technologies (Kentico, Optimizely, SiteCore, DNN etc.)
Other optional qualifications:
- Having worked for a digital or software development agency in the past
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Familiarization with project management apps (e.g. Teamwork, Jira, Monday, Wrike, Asana etc.)
- Experience in VueJS would be more than welcome
All candidates should be Greek residents (due to law restrictions regarding hiring). No agents / companies please.
1000€ - 1500€ (take-home, x14) depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you our next colleague?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit our contact form. No agents please.