DotSee Web Services S.A. offers Umbraco development and support services to agencies and organizations globally, but also implements its own Umbraco projects for direct clients.
We are part of a larger group of companies that includes GrowCreate, a web agency specializing in Umbraco, Kentico and Optimizely, and Invessed, a digital reporting platform for companies in the investment management industry.
We are looking for a full-time web developer (with some work experience) that will be able to work with Umbraco projects either remotely or in-office.
All candidates should be Greek citizens (due to law restrictions regarding hiring).
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1-2 years working experience with C#/ ASP.NET MVC (being able to work with controllers, views, view models, dependency injection, XML+JSON handling via C#)
- Experience with Git (Github or Azure Devops) with Visual Studio
- Umbraco or similar CMS experience (e.g. kentico, DNN, EpiServer) as a developer.
- Experience working with a front-end development team (external or internal)
- Basic SQL and SQL Server knowledge (simple queries, backups, restores, handling SSMS)
- Basic CSS knowledge (no, we won't ask you to do front-end work, but you should be able to add a padding or a margin here and there)
- Basic IIS knowledge (bindings, creating a new website, creating a rewrite rule)
- A (very) basic understanding of Azure services
- Experience (or desire to) work with .Net 5 (which Umbraco 9 uses)
- Excellent English language knowledge (written and spoken)